Ash is a coach, consultant and speaker with over 20 years experience of helping people make positive behaviour changes.
Ash has worked with some of the world’s best practitioners in performance psychology and leadership, working towards his philosophy of building
adaptable experts: people who can think on their feet and deliver under pressure.
Within tennis as has worked at all levels of the game, from coaching in schools, running commercial leisure clubs, to coaching professional athletes.
Outside of tennis Ash works with organisations and companies to help them develop better leaders, build & maintain high performance teams
and have more winning conversations.
“I’ve always been fascinated by the concept of leadership – what is it that allows great leaders to take a group of people and help them achieve things
that they never thought themselves able to achieve? I set out to understand what leadership really is – what are the common characteristics of great leadership,
how do great leaders behave and how do they influence others to achieve incredible things. In this course I’m going to share those findings with you
so that you can develop your own, authentic, leadership. I hope you enjoy and I know you will find value in the course” – Ash
During the course you will also get to see and hear interviews with leadership experts from sport, the military and the commercial world, who will share their insights and expertise with you across a broad range of leadership themes, you will hear from:
- Stuart Lancaster, former Head Coach of the England Rugby team and now coach at 4x European Champions Leinster Rugby
- Penny Briscoe OBE, Chef de Mission (Team Leader) for ParalympicsGB at the Sochi and Rio Paralympic Games
- Dr Simon Taylor, Leadership Consultant at Kaplan and former Leadership Trainer at the British Army’s Officer Training School – The Royal Military College, Sandhurst
- Tim Roberts, leadership trainer with Enthuse Coaching
- Johnathon Williams, former Royal Navy and now leadership consultant with the National Health Service