Team TennissKolen – Norway
E9 works closely with the Norwegian Tennis Association. The project is to work with the key partners to implement a complete under 10 development program for Norway.
- Working with key coaches to develop their skills in their respective clubs
- Training these coaches to deliver a comprehensive 2 day workshop
- Providing all the resources and training materials for this workshop
- Working closely with the Association we also worked on:
- Devising a strategic plan for all the key partners in the program (players, coaches, clubs, parents)
- Developing a competition framework
- Creating a blueprint for development in clubs
- Junior support package based upon supporting the children who take part in the program
- Plus developing many more support resources and systems
What Norwegian Tennis Association say!
We are building a new program for coach education and player development in Norway.
Mike has helped us with the kids program, and this has really inspired and motivated us in building the program the right way from the start. We have picked a few really experienced coaches to be the tutors for the kids tennis program in Norway.
Beside this Mike has given us feedback and helped us with the under 10 tournament formats and our club programs.He has made a big difference in making our coaches understand how to teach kids in a structured and fun way.
We are looking forward to see the results in the future!
Oivind Sorvald – Coach Education and Player Development