Founder of evolve9 with over 20 years of working in this space, Mike has been involved in the development of programs for over 30 key tennis providers across the globe including:
- Tennis Australia Hot Shots Program – The National Program of Australia
- KNLTB Tenniskids Program – The National Program of the Netherlands
- NTF Tennisskolen – The National Program of Norway
- Midtown Velocity – The Junior Program of Tennis Corporation of America (9 Clubs)
- Sportime U10 – The Junior Program of Sportime NY, Home of the John McEnroe Tennis Academies (9 Clubs)
Mike was the author of the
ITF Tennis10s manual, PTR Kids Manual and Growing Kids Growing the Game, KNLTB It’s My Game Manual, plus evolve9 Manuals
- Court Warrior – Competitive skills development for young players
- Girls Tennis Network – Teaching girls more effectively
- When Can I Play Again? – Effective formats for kids in Competition
- Coping or Coaching – Teaching large groups in schools and the community
He has been a keynote speaker at three ITF Worldwide Conferences, and presented at multiple USPTA World Conferences, PTR International Symposia, plus multiple National Conferences. A Level Five LTA Coach he is also an ITF Expert taking him to over 60 countries, supporting the development of Tennis in five continents.
He has recently been involved in the development of Evolution Kids Tennis, now the National U10 program of Serbia and Burlgaria, Tennis Whizz and the Girls Tennis Network. Currently Mike is also working for the USTA in the development of coach competency standards for Junior Tennis in the US.
Through all these programs he continues to work with clubs across the globe helping them to fully implement child centered principles in their programs with aim of engaging, retaining and developing more players.